Advertisement

#cancer#love#tarot CANCER they're just being stubborn.. things may work out well in the end timeless

#cancer#love#tarot CANCER they're just being stubborn.. things may work out well in the end timeless Hi guys this is one of many timeless readings. It's general. Please comment share like subscribe. Thank you so much. 🎁venmo @Meagan-Herrera-1 preferred no fee please type donation. 💌Bostontarotgirl2175@gmail.com 1 question 1 pre recorded video 30$ special I will work with you. Please be patient! I need photo/zodiac brief story. And your patience and read disclaimer. I am at no time liable for any choice made by you please use your intuition. This does not replace medical or legal advice. Entertainment purposes only. Though some predictions do come to pass and I see past" it's one of my gifts I cannot help that. We all have free will future is not set in stone 2 pre recorded videos 2 questions 3 if not 3rd party or crazy! 50$ or if so I'll let you do 60$ u.s. if you can afford it ok. For dec. 75$ usually 3 videos. 4 or more if I feel I can do more" 111$ or live and a video. Dec. Only no expeditions prices subject to change. If you can send info" pay and wait after i respond so I am aware then that is the easiest way to book xoxo. ..love and light #cancer#tarot#love

#cancer#tarot#love#cancer#zodiac#cancer#love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments