Advertisement

BRAIN PROGRAM SHOWCASE | BOOST FPS AND IMPROVE CONNECTION

BRAIN PROGRAM SHOWCASE | BOOST FPS AND IMPROVE CONNECTION Hey guys, B3RAP Softwares here for a new video where I'll showcase the first tweaker on this channel named Brain which boosts your FPS and improves your connection.

I need to note a few things in the video.
First, the program (or tweaker name that whatever you want) is paid, althought you can get it for free by inviting people on their Discord server.
Second, my renders are trash. I've messed up my recording software, whoops.
Third and last, there is a big black screen. It's just a fail (it didn't contain any sequence, just black screen for a transition I've forgot to remove, I don't know if you understood me lol).

Brain's Discord server :

b3rap,b3rap softwares,brain,nerk,tweaker,program,brain program,brain tweaker,boost fps,improve connection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments