Advertisement

Baby Learns to Play Safe | Little Angel Kids Songs & Nursery Rhymes

Baby Learns to Play Safe | Little Angel Kids Songs & Nursery Rhymes Baby John learns how to play safe at him. Lucky for him, Mommy and daddy are always around and are trying to keep up and protect him on any unwanted accidents. #littleangel #littleangelnurseryrhymes #littleangelkidssongs #besafesong

(🔔) Subscribe to Little Angel Adventures ►►

Play Safe Song Lyrics
No, No, No, No
Baby John you have to tie your laces. Otherwise, you may trip and fall.

I don’t need to fix my shoes
Fix my shoes
I don’t need to fix my shoes
Baby do it fine!

I don’t need watch my head
Watch my head
I don’t need to watch my head
Baby do it right!

I can jump up oh so high
Oh so high
I can jump up oh so high
I’ a big boy now!

Oh no, no, no, Baby
No jumping on the couch Baby John. You may fall down and get hurt.  

These rhymes for children help teach basic skills and improves their ability to comprehend and follow directions. Nursery rhymes and kid’s songs accelerate phonetic awareness improving children's word comprehension, reading and writing skills.

Follow Us on Social Media for more updates;
★ Facebook:
★ Twitter:

Animations by: Valnet Inc.
Copyright 2019 Valnet

Learning’s to be safe,play safe,no no song,mommy protects me,little angel nursery rhymes,little angel,little angel kids songs,nursery rhymes,kids songs,children songs,baby songs,songs for kids,kids videos,sing-along,toddler songs,best kids songs,little angle,little angels,baby angel,preschool music,pre school videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments