Advertisement

Am I a DK main now?!

Am I a DK main now?! Hey everybody! So I've recently started streaming so I'm going to be uploading some of my stream highlights here as well! I know you know me for music/fitness but gaming is also a huge part of who I am so I'd like to be able to share that world with you! Hope you guys can support and tune into the next stream!

If you'd like to help me get more equipment so I can make better content for you guys, donations accepted here!
Paypal.me/hashibobo

Like and Follow my socials!


Facebook.com/hashibobogaming
Instagram.com/hashibobo
twitter.com/hashibobo48

super smash bros ultimate,smash bros,ssbu,diddy,kong,captain falcon,DK,gaming,gamer,eboy,sam,hashimoto,hashibobo,zero,fatality,nairo,keitaro,streamer,twitch,manila,philippines,playbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments