Advertisement

Why aren't the Royals supporting Meghan?

Why aren't the Royals supporting Meghan? I discuss the reasons as to why I think the Royals are not seemingly supporting Meghan (& Harry)

Thank you to all those that have contributed tips, thoughts and also that have donated to my channel. Your help is invaluable to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

This video is my own thoughts, all media has been found in the public domain and as fair use and fair deal guidelines together with my opinions which are not necessarily true

I urge everyone to do their own research

The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position.

Meghan markle,duchess of Sussex,meghan,markle,royal family,duchess of Cambridge,prince harry,princess meghan,Meghan Markle,duke of sussex,duke of cambridge,harry and meghan,queen,frogmore,Royal,Meghan and harry,British royal family,the queen,royal news,Meghan news,meghan markle news,Kate Middleton,prince William,royal foundation,daily mail,Sussex Royal,Narcissist,royal tour,Sussex royal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments