Advertisement

WEIGHTLOSS TIP: HAVE A PLAN AND GOALS IN MIND!

WEIGHTLOSS TIP: HAVE A PLAN AND GOALS IN MIND! I've been reflecting HEAVY lately and I was thinking about the beginning of my weight loss journey and how crucial it was for me to have goals and have a plan on how I was going to execute them.
.
.
MANYYY of us battle with loose skin after losing weight but we don't have to suffer as much if we keep our workouts balanced and keep our mind on the goal!!!
.
.
Remember, CARDIO, FLEXIBILITY AND STRENGTH TRAINING! 💪💪don't lose all the weight and end up feeling worse in the end. Start with a plan from the beginning! Come pole dance with me!!
.
.
Stay tuned for what #HEALUPWITHB is bringing in the new year!!! I'm working on something special to further help you in your healing!! 🚨🚨🚨 #entrepreneur #motivationalspeaker

Instagram Profile:
Facebook Profile:

healupwithb,weightloss,self love,self,discovery,healing,motivational speaker,entrepreneur,san diego,2019,women,health,wellness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments