Advertisement

Vintage Right Angle Drill Restoration | SHINKO Right Angle Drill

Vintage Right Angle Drill Restoration | SHINKO Right Angle Drill Vintage Right Angle Drill Restoration Video
I found this drill from Japan recycle shop on 15$. It looks like normal drill but inside there are a lot parts. In this video you will see I changed all the bearings, I painted it new color and I make at test at the end of the video. I also replace the old chuck with keyless chuck. After finish this job, I feel I love this tool so much with its performance and beauty.
I hope you find something useful & enjoy the video!
I am happy to receive your feedback, advice, suggestions to improve myself.
!!! I apologize for the mistake if I have made in this restoration !!!
***I still keep some parts, I want to save the world's environment***
---------------Thank you so much for Likes & Comments---------------

Restoration,Rusty,Electrolysis,Rusty Removal,Gear Show,Restoration Technique,Antique,Vintage,Old,Repair,Assemble,Disassemble,Refurbished,Refreshment,satisfy video,restoration guide,perfect restoration,great restoration,old power tool restoration,vintage power tools restoration,vintage drill restoration,right angle drill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments