Advertisement

UGAZ going to $0 per share??

UGAZ going to $0 per share?? Today I'm sharing with you the reasons why UGAZ ETN saw such crazy price action today in the markets. We'll be looking at the UGAZ, DGAZ and natural gas futures charts to breakdown the technical levels as well as talk about the intra-day price action today.

At the end of this video I'm going to share my thoughts on whether or not UGAZ can go to $0 per share and the role that a reverse split could play.

If you're new to town consider subscribing and if you enjoyed the video, hit that 'LIKE' button!

UGAZ Reverse Split Article:


Investopedia Article About Reverse Splits:


Check Me Out On Stock Twits...

#UGAZ #DGAZ #StockMarket
________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This channel 'Taking Trades', my trades, strategies, and news coverage are based on my opinions alone and are only for entertainment purposes. You should not take any of this information as guidance for buying or selling any type of investment, ETF/ETN or security. I am not a financial advisor and anything that I say on this YouTube channel should not be seen as financial advice. I am only sharing my biased opinion based off of speculation and personal experience. An individual trader's results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. It is important to keep in mind that there are risks associated with investing in the stock market and that one can lose all of their investment. Thus, trades should not be based on the opinions of others but by your own research and due diligence. Please consult with your financial professional for your financial advice. I am not liable for any loss that you may experience from watching these videos.

Taking Trades,ugaz,ugaz stock,dgaz,dgaz stock,ugaz etf,dgaz etf,natural gas report,how to trade ugaz,how to trade dgaz,ugaz trading plan,natural gas trading plan,dgaz trading plan,Natural Gas: How To Trade in 2020⚠️| UGAZ & DGAZ,WHY I ALWAYS TRADE UGAZ & DGAZ?,This Stock is FINALLY Breaking Out.. | UGAZ DGAZ Breakdown,UGAZ DIP BUY!? | Natural Gas Report,

Post a Comment

0 Comments