Advertisement

Sagittarius December 2019 - Patience pays off, brings many opportunities that offer fulfillment

Sagittarius December 2019 - Patience pays off, brings many opportunities that offer fulfillment Visit my Website: www.crystalveintarot.com or www.thecrystalvein.net

Contact me: thecrystalvein@gmail.com

TO SEND LETTERS OR POSTCARDS:
Heather at the Crystal Vein Tarot
56 John Scott Court
Bowmanville, ON, Canada
L1C 4L1

If you enjoyed this reading please give it a Like, Share and Subscribe. Your comments and suggestions are dear to me and I would love to hear from you!

These are general readings and some aspects will resonate while others may not. Make a note of those that don't as they may become useful at a later time. Always remember, you are part of the divine and you have the answers you seek within. These readings are intended to spark your connection to your inner self.

Thank you for watching, I am truly grateful, sending you light, love, and abundance, Heather xoxo

I am a certified Reiki Master, Crystal Energy Healer, Tarot reader and Artist of handcrafted wire-wrapped crystal jewelry. For more information about me and my work, or for a personalized reading, please visit my website at or email me at thecrystalvein@gmail.com

I am not a licensed physician. Anything expressed in this video is my personal opinion and should be viewed as entertainment purposes only.

Deck Used: Gilded Tarot, Angel Tarot, Living Reiki Healing Cards, Wisdom for Healing Cards

Thumbnail Photo: www.pixabay.com

crystal vein,crystal vein tarot,the crystal vein,sagittarius december 2019,sagittarius 2019 december,sagittarious 2019,sagittarius december,sagittarius tarot reading december,free tarot card reading 2019 sagittarius,free tarot reading 2019 sagittarius,tarot card reading 2019 sagittarius,tarot reading december sagittarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments