Advertisement

My Terrarium Tool Box & How to Choose the Right Utensils

My Terrarium Tool Box & How to Choose the Right Utensils “What tools do you use and why? What tools would you recommend for a beginner? What's in your terrarium tool box?” All of those questions and more are answered in this video.

I've been getting questions about it for years now and figured it was finally time to share my terrarium tool box. It's a great thing to have when you're working on as many projects as I do. It helps me stay organized and work through projects as optimally as possible. That said, keep in mind that I use a lot of other materials that are kept elsewhere. Also, like I said in the video I got the tackle box at TJ Maxx years ago. I couldn't find the same one online, but if you search “Art Supply Tool Box” you can find similar items. Here's a link to the closest thing I could find:

Selecting your utensils will depend a lot on what you're creating. However, as I said in the video, there are a few items (a poker, brush, tweezers and scissors) that I believe are essential to the process if you want to be as effective as possible. You could probably get all four of them for less than $20 collectively. Additionally, just because someone wants to sell you an expensive tool doesn't mean that it's right for the job. Be inventive and make you own when you can!

I've linked up some of the items from the video I get the most questions about. Unfortunately I couldn't link the same aquascaping scissors as they're no longer available. I linked what I could find. Also, I highly recommend looking around to find the best deal. I did a quick search to find some of what I'm using and similar items to give you some inspiration. Leave me a comment if you need help finding something else.

2” Chip Brush:
Curved Scissors:
Fan Brush:
My Favorite Tweezers:
Small Tweezers Set:
Stainless Steel Wire:
Tool Box:
Tweezers & Scissor Set:

If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, leave them down in the comments! Also for additional content like this, photos of my terrariums, projects sneak peeks and more, follow me on Instagram @SerpaDesign.



#toolbox #terrarium #serpadesign

terrarium,closed terrarium,bottle garden,art,tool box,how to,diy,do it yourself,eternal terrarium,terrarium tool box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments