Advertisement

►MultiFandom | Who Do You Love? [HBD Jeremy]

►MultiFandom | Who Do You Love? [HBD Jeremy] « you've been acting so conspicuous »
_________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMYYYYYY!!! LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCHHHHH I hope this makes your birthday a little better! We all wanted to do something for your birthday so... this is the result of that lol! It's a very weird mixture of fandoms on my channel, I know.

I'm not gonna write a long ass message about how much you mean to us and how much I love you because i've done that twice already today and quite frankly I've maxed out my yearly quota of sincerity and kindness FAG

THE BIRTHDAY BOYYYY:

My lovely collab partners:
Steph:
Missa:


Coloring: 'Who Do You Love?' Coloring by lightningxdisaster
Song: intro
Inspired by the cover art for WDYL

Tutorials, Fonts, and Colorings, OH MY... Join my patreon page for exclusive content! + I might be hosting another collab soon, maybe another YPIV video, you never know:


Links:
Patreon;
IG; @lightningxdisaster
Ask me anything!:
Tumblr;
Twitter;
Tutorial Channel;
Back-Up;
Preview Channel:
Facebook Page:

lxd,lightningxdisaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments