Advertisement

I'm Thinking About Going Back To Relaxers!

I'm Thinking About Going Back To Relaxers! Hey everyone! This is my natural hair update. I started my transition to natural hair back in 2016 and ended up chopping to become fully natural in 2017. I was on my relaxed hair journey for eight years when I decided to go natural. Natural hair has been great but it does have its challenges along the way that can make you think about going back to the other side out of frustration. In this video I share my natural hair update and a few of my struggles that I'm experiencing as my hair gets longer.

I get my hair straightened at the salon by my long term styles Micha B. Her Instagram is @iammichab if you wish to book her for hair your hair care and style needs/wants.

Check out my natural hair playlist here -
Check out my relaxed hair playlist here -

Let's Stay Connected
Instagram - ulovemegz
Twitter - www.twitter.com/ulovemegz
Facebook -
Business Contact - ulovemegzbusiness@gmail.com

ulovemegz,natural hair,big chop,going back to relaxed hair,natural to relaxed hair,how to transistion to natural hair,how to grow long relaxed hair,how to grow long natural hair,hair care routine for natural hair,4b natural hair,best deep conditioners to natural hair,natural hair journey,relaxed hair journey,how to self relax at home,how to trim natural hair,organic root stimulator relaxer,natural hairs,how to get thicker hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments