Advertisement

Canva Pro Tip #6: hyperlink an element to direct to an email address

Canva Pro Tip #6: hyperlink an element to direct to an email address I actually haven’t figured this one out within Canva Pro (major bummer, but there’s a work-around). When my design is final and downloaded as a PDF, I add the email address hyperlink using Adobe Acrobat (ex. mailto:exampleemail@domain.com).

Get Canva Pro:
Instagram:
Subscribe to Channel:

I’ve been using Canva Pro to quickly and effortlessly create all sorts of professional-level assets, like logos, one-sheets, media kits, pitch decks, business presentations, social media graphics, invitations, resumes – pretty much, you name it, I can whip it up in Canva. And the best part is: I have ZERO graphic design skills, guys. If you can figure out a program as simple as something like Microsoft Word for example, then Canva is for you.

Get on board, friends. I promise – you’ll be so happy you did. And once you do, check out all of the tips and tricks I’ve figured out along the way to make your life EVEN EASIER!

Graphic design is a foreign language… but THIS I can do! (hint: so can you!)

graphic design for beginners,beginner graphic design,transparent logo,easy graphic design,how to make graphics,how to make social graphics,how to make a logo,how to make a transparent logo,canva,canva pro,canva pro how to,how to make a resume,resume design,poster design,diy graphics,diy invitations,how to make an invitation,invitation template,invoice template,

Post a Comment

0 Comments