Advertisement

Ariel the Little Mermaid (Cosplay Perform)

Ariel the Little Mermaid (Cosplay Perform) Nov 17, 2019

Happy 30th Anniversary Ariel the Little Mermaid ❤️🧜🏻‍♀️

I dedicated this video as a celebration of her anniversary. I love Disney Princesses/Girls but she’s always be my 1st and most favorite Disney Princess ever.

I rarely do cosplay perform but performing as Ariel with my own voice and singing has become one of my dream since back then. Yes, it was me who was singing here. So it’s like a dream come true.

I am so happy too when I see kids, Judges, Committee, and everyone looks happy to see my Disney’s cosplay. It’s really made my day. So, I hope you happy & enjoy it too.

~~~

Yes I changed some of lyrics since my concept is Ariel in human form.

"Yes, feet"

"Up here they walk"
"Up here they run"
"Up here they stay all day in the sun"
"Wandering free"
"Yes I could be"
"Part of this world"

Cosplay,Disney Princess Cosplay,Cosplay Perform,Ariel Cosplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments