Advertisement

A Pile of Broken Bits! Electrolux Slimline 185 First Look! (and extensive repair...)

A Pile of Broken Bits! Electrolux Slimline 185 First Look! (and extensive repair...) I got this, and 2 other machines for £10 from a vacuum shop called BB Dyson, in Holbeach, Lincolnshire! I'm starting with this machine first, as it's the most apart of them, and just moving it about it a pain! So, let's see what we have, see what caused this machine to enter the shop and see if we can make it run again!

Please check out my Instagram - @TheRealBeko1987
Please check out my blog of Vacuum Cleaner brochures and Manuals -

Please do like this video if you liked it, or dislike if you felt it was lacking a certain something, and please subscribe if you would like to be notified when I upload more vacuum cleaner content!

Hoover,Broken Hoover,Old Hoover,Retro Hoover,Blog,beko1987,Dyson,Electrolux,Miele,Dyson V11,Broken Dyson,Dyson Repair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments