Advertisement

A bluetooth sticker printer that fits in your hand? Say what?: phomemo

A bluetooth sticker printer that fits in your hand? Say what?:  phomemo I have discovered a bluetooth (no wire) sticker printer that fits in your hand! And I've got a coupon for you too!

Amazon: Use code Laurel1010 for 10% off
Phomemo; (Code Laurel10 is already applied)
Codes are valid thru December 31st, 2019.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me but all opinions are my own. As you know, I would not recommend anything I do not like. Products sent to me are sent with no string attached. I will always disclose if I receive product.

Amazing Sales and Specials (always updated so feel free to bookmark):

FIND ME:
• Blog:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:

#phomemo #phomemoprinter bluetooth printer card making cardmaking thermal printer scrapbook.com

laurelbeard,lbeard,handmade cards,techniques,card making,crafting tutorials,paper crafting,handmade,handmadecards,phomemo,sticker printer,bluetooth printer,laurel beard,#lbeard,papercraftsbylaurel,justine hovey,crafts,scrapbook.com,printer mini,phomemo printer,thermal printer,portable printer,photo printer,bullet journal,mini printer,mini photo printer,instant printer,portable printers,gift tags,planner stickers,diy stickers,happy planner,journaling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments