Advertisement

[YTPMV] Next Entry | The Abruptly Cut Short Collab [Collab entries]

[YTPMV] Next Entry | The Abruptly Cut Short Collab [Collab entries] The littlest of videos, the second entry, caused me the most amount of crash-related frustration out of any other existing Vegas project I have ever done, despite its simplicity, and my first entry is the only entry in the 5 Seconds of Rosen Collab series (if you can call it as such) that doesn't feature any visual of Michael whatsoever.
These are both of my entries to the 5 Seconds of Rosen Collab 3:

www.twitter.co

KNIGH7,Babchak,Michael Rosen,5 Seconds of Rosen,5 Seconds of Rosen Collab 3,video,Monty Python,i guess,i don't fucking know,Holy Grail,What's everyone else put,in their tags?,I'll just grab those,if I could,that is.,I'm actually quite,miserable right now,unlike what I'm,presenting.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments