Advertisement

People's reaction to THAT part in Fear [Seventeen Vernon] Part 2

People's reaction to THAT part in Fear [Seventeen Vernon] Part 2 Please watch in hd and do not reupload.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and check out my other videos too. ♥

So the first part got quite a lot of attention, it has 80k views now, and a lot of people liked it which is why I decided to make another one. 😁
You can check out everybody's video down below. (there are a few that I couldn't find anymore since there are so many reactios out there, I should have put the ones that I used in a playlist, but I forgot. anyways, I''ll update the description with their videos too in the future, as soon as I find them again)

0:10
0:20
0:30
0:42
0:52
1:04
1:18
1:26
1:51
2:04
2:15
2:33
2:45
2:56
3:06
3:15
3:23
3:39
3:54
4:02
4:12
4:22

If you would like to support me and my channel, please consider "buying me a coffee" (which is a 3$ donation) on this website Thank you so much! 💕

*If you'd like to purchase the clothes that your favorite idols wear (including BTS and Blackpink outfits), you can check out this website: Free shipping for orders over 35$!

seventeen,fear,reaction,video,compilation,comeback,kpop,south korea,vernon,hansol,korean,boy group,2019,funny,cute,shook,excited,surprise,woozi,jeonghan,joshua,dk,seungkwan,dino,the8,jun,hoshi,mingyu,wonwoo,scoups,roxy g,

Post a Comment

0 Comments