Advertisement

M.Tech. fees hike and PSU Privatization: My views

M.Tech. fees hike and PSU Privatization: My views Discussed in this video:
1) Few things you need to know about PSU Privatization & M.Tech fees hike.
2) Is GATE worth it any more?
3) about other career options.

Partial knowledge is dangerous, watch the video till the end. 😊

Linked Videos:


My contact information :
Instagram: ashish_torq


My Unacademy Lectures:
Preparation strategy along with Job:

Anchor podcasts:

Facebook page : fb.me/torq4712

My second youtube channel:


Visit my website to read my Blogs regularly and Find out about Upcoming seminar venue and dates :


Subscribe to be up to date

My Whatsapp number will be available in one of the 3 videos every week randomly for 12 hours after publishing oh the video.

#GATE #M.TechFeesHike #PSUPrivatization

Music Information:
Song: Majurakk & Jodie Knight - Landslide (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: Markvard - Time (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

m.Tech.,fees hike,psu,privatization,privatisation,gate,what to do now,ashish ranjan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments