Advertisement

I made my own bts merch using sharpies and a white shirt *very ugly*

I made my own bts merch using sharpies and a white shirt *very ugly* don’t roast me army I lit rally tried my best

» halloween merch *only available until october 27th* »
www.bonfire.com/itiredhalloween

» socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» yesstyle »
code: edvasian for 2-5% off

business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I made/drew my own bts merch using sharpies and a white shirt and it was really bad, drawing fabric is like 100% harder than doing fanart on paper, it’s also twice as scary cause I feel like i’m gonna get yelled at for staining my clothes… thankfully sharpies wash out right luv? sorry jungkook, j-hope, suga, jimin, taehyung, RM, jin, bighit, army, kpop fans, the general public #edvasian #edvasianfanart

I made bts merch,made my own merch,bts merch,bts,bangtan,drawing bts on a shirt,bts fanart,edvasian,making my own merch,jungkook,suga,jimin,taehyung,RM,jin,jhope,kpop idol fan art,kpop idols,kpop idol merch,merchandise,white shirt,DIY shirt,fan art,drawing,edvasian kpop,youtuber merch,army,

Post a Comment

0 Comments