Advertisement

“DEPERSONALIZATION|DEREALIZATION BACK UNEXPECTEDLY!” | OVERCOMING DPDR SETBACKS: (PART 1)

“DEPERSONALIZATION|DEREALIZATION BACK UNEXPECTEDLY!” | OVERCOMING DPDR SETBACKS: (PART 1) In this video, I share a few tips for how someone can deal with a depersonalization/derealization recovery set-back. This video series is based on an amazing question I got on a Youtube community post. I hope this helps you all! I will link the other videos in this series in the description of each video. Make sure to turn on the notifications to be notified when the next videos in this series come out!

Panic attack video I mentioned at the end of this video:


👇Interested in 1-On-1 coaching with me?
Email me at theanxietyninja@gmail.com.

👇 Do you want over 6.5 hours of step-by-step video instructions for how to overcome depersonalization/derealization? I have fully overcame depersonalization and derealization, and in this online course, I share exactly what I did to overcome them in detail! You will learn how to recover from DPDR in my free videos on Youtube, but the course is for those who want a systematic approach to recovery laid out step by step in much more depth and also access to a bonus audio Q&A section. Click the link below to access my online course called "Done with Depersonalization".


DISCLAIMER: Nothing I say should by email or in any form of communication should replace a consultation with a licensed mental health professional and doctor for diagnosis and treatment. I am unable to diagnose or treat any sort of medical or mental-health conditions. I am also unable to prescribe medication or give any advice about medication other than my general opinion. Anything I say in any form of communication is my personal opinion and should be treated as such and not taken as medical advice or seen as an attempt to diagnose or treat any sort of medical or mental-health conditions. Thank you.

Mental-Health Emergency? Click the link to access free resources to help you.


The Anxiety Ninja,depersonalization derelization,depersonalization recovery,derealization recovery,depersonalization setbacks,derealization setbacks,depersonalization derealization setbacks,dpdr setbacks,dpdr recovery setbacks,depersonalization,derealization,depersonalization cure,derealization cure,depersonalization tips,depersonalization anxiety,derealization anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments