Advertisement

CUTE BABY GORILLA DAMSI DOZING OFF

CUTE BABY GORILLA DAMSI DOZING OFF Monday after work I went to Artis Zoo to sit the last hour with the gorilla's. They were inside and the boys were playing and baby gorilla damsi also. After playing he had a hard time to stay awake. It is the cutest thing to see how he is dozing off! Hope you'll like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my channel!

My name is Lieke and I am 25 years old. I blog mostly about my weekly trips to all kinds of zoos. In my videos I like to take you with me to the most beautiful zoos in Europe! Subscribe to my channel, you will be notified when a new video comes online. I love to read your comments and get to know my viewers.

Love, Lieke

Instagram: liekesshotoflife
Website: www.liekesshotoflife.com
Facebook:

gorilla,baby gorilla,gorillalovers,love gorilla,ape,primates,great ape,cute ape,cute baby ape,cute baby gorilla,animals,baby animals,artis zoo,cute baby,playing gorilla,playing apes,gorilla family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments