Advertisement

AM I INSANE?? Starting To Remodel My House 3 Weeks Before My Wedding

AM I INSANE?? Starting To Remodel My House 3 Weeks Before My Wedding So a lot of you know, I am getting married in a few weeks. I'm super stoked about it. So pumped, I have decided we're going to renovate our first floor 3 weeks before we say "I Do"... is this a bad idea? Guess we will find out!
#CrazyIdea #weddingweek #remodel
Proudly Supported By:
Armor Tool Company -
Woodcraft -
Timberland PRO -
Lincoln Electric -

My Top Tools and Product Affiliates

Woodworking Tools -
Metalworking Tools -
Favorite Finishes -
My Camera Gear -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send me your stickers!
John Malecki
224 Braddock Ave.
Braddock Pa 15104

John Malecki,John Malecki Builds,Woodworking,How To,Renovation,Remodel,Home Remodel,House Tour,Wedding Week,stupid,dumb,demolition,house tour,home remodel,home renovation,renovation home,renovating,wedding,diy remodel,diy home renovation,diy home,do it yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments