Advertisement

A BUNCH OF PALETTES I'm Getting Rid Of & Why

A BUNCH OF PALETTES I'm Getting Rid Of & Why One of several pre-shot videos I put together before baby Rhett's arrival! :) See Instagram for pics of our lil guy! FYI- there will be some vlogs coming as well... but be patient with me- I haven't had much sleep lately!

Latest Weekly Vlogs:
Hospital Makeup Bag- Baby #3
Hospital Bag/Diaper Bag- Baby #3
Q&A - 9 Months Pregnant, Baby #3
Makeup Chores, Solo Shopping, Baby Preps
I Think We're Nesting
Girls Weekend in Chicago!
Hauls, Rant, Summer Fun
20-Week Pregnancy Vlog
Random Obsessions! Summer 2019
Baby #3 Gender Reveal!
Weekend in the Life
Around The House & Unboxing
1st Trimester Update!
Big Announcement
Morning Routine

BINGE THE EMILY AWARDS:

Find me here!
Instagram:
Twitter!
Facebook:
Pinterest:

EMAIL: beautybroadcast@hotmail.com

MY BLOG:

*NEW* Shop My AMAZON Favorites!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Beauty Share:


What I'm Wearing...
Eyes- Huda Nude Obsessions Palette- Light
Lips- Fenty Glossy Posse Set- Hot Chocolit

Profound Thought:
"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."
-Wayne Dyer

Random Thought:
I just want to thank you all so VERY much for the prayers and kind words surrounding the arrival of Mr. Rhett! :) Guys, he is so precious and cuddly, I just don't have words. He's healthy and adjusting so well to life outside the womb. Did you know that TODAY (the 28th) was actually my due date? Excited to share the whole birth story with you once I get a chance to edit! Love you all dearly!

beauty,makeup,cosmetics,how,to,emily,emilynoel83,broadcast,emily eddington,beauty broadcast,declutter,palettes,high end,pass,getting rid,weeding out,urban decay,nars,too faced,tarte,collection,clearing out,reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments