Advertisement

1-2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon 'Be Thou an Example of the Believers' (Oct 28-Nov 3)

1-2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon 'Be Thou an Example of the Believers' (Oct 28-Nov 3) Need help teaching or studying the Come Follow Me lesson for 1-2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon? This video will give you ideas and insights on how to do just that with impact, relevancy, and power. These insights coincide with the lesson for Oct 28-Nov 3 in the Come Follow Me manual. Principles include: Enduring Perilous Times, Navigating our Internet and Social Media Hungry World, Handling Tough Questions about Paul, and a One by One Church.

Lesson Plan available at:

If you would like the Slide Presentation used to make this video to use in your teaching, it is available for download for a minimal purchase at:




If you wish to watch the episode in smaller sections here are the Time Stamps for each section:

Background for 1-2 Timothy/Titus 00:34
Perilous Poisons 01:53
Navigating Perilous Times 06:25
Handling Tough Questions 21:10
Philemon: A One by One Church 31:30

Follow me on Instagram @teachingwithpower

IMAGES USED:
Respirator photo by Marco Verch-This image can be used under Creative Commons 2.0. Please link to the original photo and the license.
Scripture Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

Disclaimer: I alone am responsible for the content of these videos. The opinions in them are mine. They represent my ideas and insights and do not reflect the official position of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

cfm,come follow me lds,come follow me lesson helps,don't miss this,lds scripture study,lds seminary,seminary teacher,sunday school,teaching with power,come follow me lds 1 Timothy,lds come follow me 1 Timothy,Be thou an example of the believers,lds come follow me oct 28,come follow me lds oct 28,2 Timothy,Titus,Philemon,Come follow me Titus,come follow me Philemon,cwic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments