Advertisement

Why I haven’t been uploading...

Why I haven’t been uploading... Why I haven’t been uploading... |EMMA BEAR 🐻 | hey everyone this is why I haven’t been uploading we will have internet soon but don’t worry we haven’t even been home a week yet so we just got home I am uploading this at Starbucks but yeah everyone if you have any channel suggestions remember to comment them thank you all for checking back in with my videos don’t worry I’ll Probably do a double upload today love you guys! Sadly jingle got out but I miss her any support would be helpful and. Don’t worry she had a happy life but she might be under the house she was a very smart hamster!


















I’ll be doing more reacting videos soon if you guys have any suggestions of anything I should react to just comment below the name of the video or have a link to the video and I’ll react to it! But their are some things I will NOT I repeat NOT react to but their are some thing I will not tolerate to react to here are the number one things and we are a family friendly channel and I am a kid so I wouldn’t like to react to this either!!


1.swearing
2.violence

























Please be nice to others in the comments do not fight with other or be disrespectful of other people’s opinions because their is haters out their in the world that just come to thumbs down your videos it life and yeah if their is any haters your comment will be deleted you will be reported and blocked!!!!



















Social media’s please follow all these and if you wanna do a colab with me in roblox you can! And you can be in one of my videos so please follow all these and do not go on these just to hate either!!!

Facebook Emma urmston or more active Facebook rhino mastiff
Instagram englishmastiffrhino
Snapchat EMMA BEAR rhino mastiff
Twitter EMMA BEAR
Tik Tok rhinomastiff84
Twitch emmabearrhino
Roblox englishmastiffrhino
Roblox fan group the English muffins















Thank you so much for watching everyone and taking the time to read this! 😊🐿🐹🐻😄👋🏻

uploading...

Post a Comment

0 Comments