Advertisement

What is a GOOD DEAL When Buying Silver?

What is a GOOD DEAL When Buying Silver? This video talks about what a good deal is and what a bad deal is when buying silver. I cover some different physical silver pieces and talk about prices that seem reasonable to me. When I first started stacking I had no idea what a good deal was and what a bad deal was. I am making this video for new silver stackers to hopefully help them understand what reasonable prices are for different silver coins and the like. The silver pieces that I cover in this video are the American Silver Eagles, Generic Silver Rounds, Morgan Dollars, Canadian Silver Maple Leafs, and other Silver Coins. I hope that this video can be helpful to someone out there and can help them increase their silver stack!

Silver Dragons Merch:



Email:

silverdragons47@gmail.com

Also check me out on Instagram:



If you want to mail me anything here is my address:

SBB
P.O. Box 304
Gresham, OR 97030

Thanks for watching!!

Topics I cover in this video: Buying Silver, stacking deals, silver stacking deals, what is a good deal on silver, what is a good deal when buying silver, silver stacking tips, silver stacking 101, silver stacking 2020, silver stacking for beginners, silver stacker, silver stack, silver spot deals, silver spot, silver spot price deals, silver stacking deals, stacking silver, American Silver Eagles, Generic Silver Rounds, Morgan Dollars, Canadian Silver Maple Leaf

#Silver #SilverStacking #SilverStacker

Buying Silver,stacking deals,silver stacking deals,what is a good deal on silver,what is a good deal when buying silver,silver stacking tips,silver stacking 101,silver stacking 2020,silver stacking for beginners,silver stacker,silver stack,silver spot deals,silver spot,silver spot price deals,stacking silver,American Silver Eagles,Morgan Dollars,silver dollars,silver maple leaves,silver eagles,silver dragons,silver,buy silver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments