Advertisement

Visible Review | Unlimited $40 Plan on Verizon + Surprise Gift

Visible Review | Unlimited $40 Plan on Verizon + Surprise Gift Visible is not an MVNO but a prepaid wireless cellular service – prepaid plan! The best part is it is owned by Verizon. It is the answer to AT&T’s Cricket Wireless service but at a much lower cost and amazing service because you are covered on Verizon’s Network. We all know that Verizon is amazing when it comes to coverage but we also know it is expensive! This is an amazing solution that will save you money and you don’t have to make a major sacrifice.

This is NOT a sponsored video – I just have enjoy Visible’ s service and have for about 10 months now. A surprise package showed up at my doorstep this week from Visible. I decided to unbox for YouTube and provide a review but I really don’t understand why Visible sent this gift – and I love it!. Watch and find out what they sent. Of course, always do your own research and homework!

Sign up today at www.visible.com or at least check out their site and reviews. Visible began as a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and was originally iPhone only. However, Visible has begun supporting Android and selling phones through their website. The App itself is crazy simple and easy to use. It is App based only actually but so simple. The $100 sign-up bonus is basically 2.5 months of service and you could also use my code to save yourself another $20 dollars off your next months bill: Tf8r3

Basically you’ll get 3 free months of service.

PLUS… I have received other goodies, I did get a Visible branded PopSocket which are usually around $9.99. One month I was supposed to get a free movie ticket and popcorn but it never came in the mail. But I had just moved too. But this random box that I came home to this week was completely unexpected, had a handwritten note and you’ll just have to find out by watching! BE sure to SUBSCRIBE!

** Jonas came from Hurricane Irma - not Matthew** (Correction)

Visible Features:
Unlimited: Data, Text and Calls for just $40 – incredible! (all cost included, simply $40!)
Operates on Verizon’s network
Mobile Hotspot (only one device at a time)
Easy sign up and set up, no credit check, no contract
iOS & Android Support
BYOD or Buy a device from Visible
Sign-up and currently pay for two months you’ll receive $100 Prepaid Mastercard full details (

CONS:
Customer Service – I have not had a bad experience but this is the biggest complaint I receive however I did bring my own device and you must OWN your device otherwise by switching you will port your number and cancel your service. So be sure you do not have a contract or be prepared for an early termination fee!


Let me know if you have any questions!

Help Me Grow My Subscribers on YouTube:


ROBINHOOD LINK, FREE STOCK:
Link:

My first free stock was Apple!

ABOUT ME:
I am in my thirties and have a passion for finance and technology. I live in the sunshine state, Florida. I’m not a native but have lived here for over a decade. I grew up in Michigan and was born in North Carolina. I chose to go to college and purse a degree at the University of Miami. Go CANES. I enjoy helping people with managing finances and love everything and anything tech related. By profession I also help people as a recruiter! I enjoy teaching and hope to help you.

Have a suggestion for a video? Let me know and I’m here to help!

Financeology,personal financeology,personal financeology Kris Kenny,Kris Kenny,visible,review,visible wireless,visible phone service review,visible phone service,visible mobile review,visible mobile,unlimited data,verizon,verizon wireless,unlimited lte data,hotspot,personal hotspot,visible cell service,verizon visible review,verizon visible,verizon visible plan,budgeting,cell phone plan,cell phone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments