Advertisement

SFM|FNAF| Amusement For The Wicked | Just Gold remix - ForceBore

SFM|FNAF| Amusement For The Wicked | Just Gold remix - ForceBore I have really mixed feelings about this animation. At one point I wanted to make it really random, but then I wanted give it some story. As well I wanted to give this nostalgic feel to the animation, because the song is old and well known. So a lot of talking to a camera was intended and I will understand if you won't like it. I could've continue or "expand" the thought of this animation in another song, buuuut I really do not know if people will like it. It's... not bad, but definitely not what people would wait from me. I still like the song nonetheless. If you want to hear it, it's on SoundCloud - (it's a remix of a fnaf song)

Why I used Glitchtrap / Malhare / SpringBonnie Man with Face Flexes?
- So the animation wouldn't look boring.
- I have intended to commission the model, specifically for this animation.
- Glitchtrap being "the Virus", can do many things. He can bend, glitch out, change appearance. So the argument "it's a costume" doesn't apply here.
- I love to animate face flexes? + I really do not care if it's cannon or not. I am animating for my own entertainment and if you like it as well, then you are welcome to watch it!

Special thanks to:
MinifigJoeSFM - For providing W.I.P. stage FNAF VR map
RiseOfLion - For re-porting Glitchtrap with additional bones
And CREDITS to this guy, for making a pixel art of Glitchtrap! -

I WILL ANIMATE BEHIND THE MASK! I am just waiting for some things to be done. Then I will continue it! Next 2 weeks I will be away and I'll probably will work on Afton Family's story. I have one song, which I really want to animate! (I hope my will to animate it won't disappear and I won't change my mind on it lol)

◆ My Social Media / Sites ◆
●Steam:
●Twitch:
●DA:
●VK:
●I DO NOT own any groups anymore, so please, be careful for fake ones!!!

■REMIXE USED IN THE VIDEO■ by ForceBore -

■ORIGINAL SONG■ by Mando Pony -

■Intro song■ Example - Perfect Replacement -

■Outro song■ Ahxello - Forever

All models and stuff DON'T belong to me even the music, only my efforts in this animation!

■Models■ by:
Tape Girl - Private model of mine
Glitchtrap - Port from the game and private port by Riseoflion
Springtrap - Port from the game / model edit was done by Spinofan, DaMikel, TFCraft Productions, Coolioarts, Hace, Vince
Springbonnie - Failz
Crying kids - Coolioart
Purple guy - Mr. Gecko
Night Guard - Victor Lazo
Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, Golden freddy, Plushtrap, Nightmare Fredbear, Baby, Nightmare marionette, Phantom Foxy / Mangle Chica, Puppet - Ports from the game (FNAF VR: Help Wanted)
Phantom freddy - TMG corporation


■ In intro / outro ■ Plushy / organic (anthro) Nightmerinas (Bears) - CortezAnimations
Pokemon version (Weesnaaw) - SammyTFM

■Maps■
W.I.P. Fnaf VR map by MinifigJoeSFM
■NOTE■ - Some scenes I was building from props!

■DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!■ You can do something creative out of it. If you want to use it full then please contact me on YouTube.

■PROGRAMS■ I used:
SFM Source Filmmaker
Paint tool sai for redoing pictures
Vegas Pro 16 Edit Steam Edition for montage all parts together

THIS WAS MADE IN 23 DAYS (~155 hours in total)
~Enjoy!~


#SFM #XboxGamerK #Animations
JOIN VSP GROUP PARTNER PROGRAM:

XboxGamerk,xboxgamerk,XBOXGAMERK,XboxGamerK fnaf,xboxgamerk sfm,sfm,just gold forcebore,Just Gold,mando pony,XboxGamerK Just Gold,help wanted,fnaf vr help wanted,five nights at freddy's help wanted,Amusement For The Wicked,ForceBore,Just Gold remix,just gold remix forcebore,xboxgamerk help wanted,Just Gold animation,Just Gold SFM,XboxGamerK ForceBore,fnaf animation,fnaf song,fnaf music,fnaf songs,five nights at freddy's song,fnaf,XboxGamerK animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments