Advertisement

Rival RS100 Headgear: I really like this one, except for one thing

Rival RS100 Headgear: I really like this one, except for one thing *Not a Sponsored Video*

Here is my review of the Rival RS100 professional Headguard. I borrowed this from one of my boxers for a review, but a lot of the review is based on my initial impressions. I did get his opinions on it and tried to share his thoughts of it, as well. Hope you enjoy the review, comment if you have any questions. Thanks, peeps!

boxing,professional boxing,boxing gloves,pro fight gloves,cleto reyes,winning boxing,boxing training,boxing fight,boxing sparring,boxing workout,boxing 2019,boxing review,boxing gear,gear review,boxing coach,boxing mitts,boxing heavybag,heavyweight boxing,mma ufc,boxing life,rival,rival boxing,rival rs100,rival professional boxing,rs100,rival rs100 headgear,russ anber,vasyl lomachenko,boxing highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments