Advertisement

'Major Flooding By 'Nameless' Storm - Texas, & I'm Way Sick Of Lying Climate Change Pushers

'Major Flooding By 'Nameless' Storm - Texas, & I'm Way Sick Of Lying Climate Change Pushers MSM now promoting revenge by children against adults for causing climate change?

Should you want to donate, I would very much appreciate it. I have
a PayPal account under smilinrocks@gmail.com. Thank you

Please subscribe to my back-up channel - neverlosetruth2 Kafka


No Bullshit


Weather Modification Playlist




Compliation of Scientists Disputing Climate Change


Climatology Is A Joke


Head of Texas Weather Modification Assoc.


Rt. Lt. Col. Tom Bearden


Weather Modification and Tornado Mitigation by Electromagnetic Satellite Beam


LBJ


JFK


Radar Ships













Pushers

Post a Comment

0 Comments