Advertisement

I'M CONFUSED?? | PrettyLittleThing Plus Size Formal Wear? (Dresses) (PrettyLittleThing Haul #4)

I'M CONFUSED?? | PrettyLittleThing Plus Size Formal Wear? (Dresses) (PrettyLittleThing Haul #4) Thank you so much for watching this PrettyLittleThing haul, I still find it so strange that the sizing can be so off in their range but I'm very glad I'm able to share my experiences with you guys! As always, right after I filmed this video PrettyLittleThing bought in a new range of beautiful dresses so there are more now then there was when I was looking!
I'll see you guys next week for a new video! ♡


✕ BUY THESE ITEMS FOR YOURSELF (not sponsored):

• Plus White Heart Print Frill Detail Wrap Dress »
• Plus Dusty Blue Strappy Cup Detail Frill Hem Midi Dress »
• Plus White One Shoulder Lace Midaxi Dress »
• Plus Bright Yellow Satin Frill Strap Maxi Dress » is out of stock which kinda thank god because I didn't really want to put you guys through the struggle haha!
• Plus Black Stretch Denim Flared Jean » is also out of stock in the black and the light wash but the white is still available here »


✕ MY MEASUREMENTS (if you're similar body type to me and would like to know):

• Height » 164 cm or around 5'4.5"
• Bust (full circumference) » 126 cm or 49.6 inches
• Waist (full circumference) » 120 cm or 47.2 inches
• Hips (full circumference) » 142 cm or 55.9 inches

I am an Australian Size 22 in tops and dresses, and 22/24 in pants depending on the brand. Hope this info is helpful!

✕ WATCH ME TRY OTHER AFFORDABLE PLUS SIZE FORMAL WEAR:

• My "Plus Size Formal Wear!" Playlist »


✕ WATCH ME BUY MORE PRETTYLITTLETHING CLOTHES:

• My “PrettyLittleThing Plus Size Hauls!” Playlist »


✕ WATCH ME BUY MORE STUFF:

• My "Hauls!" Playlist »


✕ WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO:

• I'M STUNNED! | Missguided+ Size Formal Wear! (Missguided Plus Size Haul #1) »


✕ Did you know I have another YouTube channel for gaming? check it out!

• SezRawrrPlays »


✕ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

• Twitter »
• Instagram »
or search: sezrawrr
• Facebook »


Intro by SIMPLY INTROS! »


#SezRawrr #PrettyLittleThing #Haul #PlusSize #PlusSizeFashion #NotSponsored #TryOn #TryOnHaul #Formal #Prom #PlusSizeProm #PlusSizeFormal #PrettyLittleThingPlus #PrettyLittleThingPlusSize

pretty little thing haul plus size dresses clothes fashion try on prom formal dress curve

haul,plus size,plus size fashion,plus,curve,not sponsored,sezrawrr,sezrawrr haul,try on,try on haul,plus size try on,plus size try on haul,plus size clothes,plus size clothing,formal,prom,formal dresses,prom dresses,plus size formal,plus size prom,pretty little thing,pretty little thing plus,pretty little thing plus size,pretty little thing haul,pretty little thing dress,dresses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments