Advertisement

If You Lack Confidence, Watch This

If You Lack Confidence, Watch This A flower doesn't think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms.

Hi, it’s Jay! I'd love to keep in touch. Add me on Messenger and you'll be the first to know about my latest podcast episodes, free courses, and BIG announcements every week! Click here:

It would mean so much to me if you subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
WEBSITE:

Credit for quotes:
"Confidence is not 'they will like me'. Confidence is "I'll be fine if they dont."- Christina Grimme
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.""- Will Rogers
"When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who dont."- Unknown


video provided jay shetty:

jay shetty,how to,motivational video,confidence,life,jay shetty relationship,explore,mind,purpose,social media,addiction,jay shetty videos,love,book,inspiring video,jay shetty uplifting,self development,jay shetty motivation,boyfriend,distractions,girlfriend,inspiration,inspire,jayshetty,learn,learning,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments