Advertisement

i have something to tell you...

i have something to tell you... ➤ [CLIO x FEI] Rouge Heel Velvet # 21 Roasted Red:


*My lipstick now on Amazon with free prime shipping!*

A letter:

Dear Linda.. Listen.
If I can go up to the night sky and grab each star there is in the galaxy to represent each and every one of you to show you how far I'd go for you, I would. Taking into consideration how burnt off my arms and hands (basically, my whole existence) would be, I'd still do it. I know this may come off a little questionable to you guys but it wasn't until this year that I realized how big of an impact you guys really gave me. I think I kinda got used to the feeling of being an "online personality" and forgot that my platform was a place for influence. When you're constantly alone, filming videos and uploading it to the inter webs... you forget there's a world out there with real people who actually watch you. Point is, I became numb to the idea that each number(s) represented a person. I need to defrost and become more aware of the voice I project on this platform. This is really off tangent lol. Anyway, my appreciation is as deep as my third grade butt crack when I bent over during gym grabbing the ball from playing four square because I always missed AND THAT WAS DEEP.
Love you Linda. I hope I can keep making you guys proud in the future.

Warmest Regards,
Fei

PS. seriously that butt crack was deep man.


▻ vlog channel:


▻ we need to talk:
↬ instagram: @heyitsfeiii
↬ twitter: @heyitsfeiii
↬ snapchatt: @heyitsfeiii

✉ business email: heyitsfei@select.co


✘ FTC: This video is NOT sponsored, however, some links provided may be affiliated. ✘

heyitsfeiii,heyitsfei,boyfriend,kpop,reaction,kbeauty,acne,pimples,blackheads,how,to,get,rid,of,skincare,guru,amazon,clio,fei,lipstcik,rouge heel velvet,#21,21,roasted red,rouge heel velvet clio,fei lipstick,heyitsfeiii lipstick,review,lipstick with clio,listen linda,brand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments