Advertisement

HUGE FIRE IN CORK SHOPPING CENTRE

HUGE FIRE IN CORK SHOPPING CENTRE Massive Fire in the Douglas Shopping Centre in Cork on August 31st 2019.
On my way back from a spin down to the Beara Peninsula, a little after Macroom I noticed a large black plume of smoke in the sky over the city. The closer I got to Cork city it became obvious that this was a fairly serous fire. The fire appeared to have broken out in the multi-story car park of the Douglas Shopping Centre.

I didn't want to upload this til I knew no one was seriously hurt in the incident but since by luck I happened to be driving right by it and the camera happened to be running on the very last legs of the battery as it turns out I though I'd upload this short video. What struck me, aside from the fire itself was the number of idiot motorists who were filming it on thir phones...while driving. And not the slow stuck in traffic kind of driving, this traffic was moving at a nice pace. I know I was filming it, but my camera is on my helmet and films whatever I'm looking at. Not the same for people resting their phones on the top of their steering wheel.

fire in douglas cork,douglas fire,douglas cork,shopping centre fire,cork city fire brigade,Massive fire August 2019,Cork city Fire,douglas shopping centre fire,douglas shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments