Advertisement

Why This Upcoming Pattern Change Indicates A Snowy/Cold Winter

Why This Upcoming Pattern Change Indicates A Snowy/Cold Winter Hello everybody! Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoy(ed)!

My New Gardening Channel:

Patreon:

Thanks for watching! Consider liking the video and subscribing to this channel!

Amazon Links:
A very high quality pillow if needed.....
For my fellow gardeners dirty hands....
A efficient watering can....
A simple but accurate rain gauge....
The thermometer I use....
The umbrella I use when taking weather data........
The garden/rain boots I wear....
Very effective garden ties that I used last year....

winter,winter outlook,winter 2019-2020,enso,la nina,el nino,youtube,MBGC Combo,snow,snowstorm,blizzard,nor easter,north east,weather channel,noaa,noaa's winter outlook,jet stream,enso outlook,winter storm,record cold,who will see a brutal winter,meteorology,cpc,climate,preliminary winter outlook,neutral enso pattern,weather,sleet,snow shovel,snow day,christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments