Advertisement

The Ultimate Rushing Guide! Battles Theory 3 :: Bloons TD Battles

The Ultimate Rushing Guide! Battles Theory 3 :: Bloons TD Battles Want to learn how to rush like a pro? Watch this video for my recommended rushes, bloon statistics and more.

I upload these BTD Battles content:
▷ "Battles Theory" videos (Tutorial for BTD Battles)
▷ Tier 0, Boosts Only, R3 Speed Bananza and Free Powerups gameplay
▷ Private matches with top players
▷ Best strategies to win BFB Colosseum and Boss Arenas
▷ New Glitches and exploits I find
▷ Micro Challenge and Late Game
▷ Collabs with other BloonsTubers
▷ Occasional meme videos
▷ Medallion giveaways
If you wanna see these kinds of videos then consider subscribing!

Unfortunately I can't stop my family from yelling over a pointless argument while I'm recording videos. Hopefully the noise doesn't affect the quality of my tutorial too much. I'm too tired and depressed to do another take - they'll probably make noise again anyways.

Battles Theory,Leeisateam,Bloons TD Battles,Rushing,Rush,How to rush,tutorial,guide,strategy,tactics,best strategy,how to win,

Post a Comment

0 Comments