Advertisement

Should I buy a house now - Is now a good time to buy a home

Should I buy a house now - Is now a good time to buy a home Should I buy a house now - Is now a good time to buy a home

In this video I talk about if you should buy a house now in OC. There is a lot going on in the market especially with rates with that said is now a good time to buy a home in Orange County.

YES! it is possible to purchase your first home with down payment assistance program if you qualify.

New videos on Thursday - Subscribe here:

Thinking about buying or selling a home in Southern California?
Fill out my Home Buying/Selling Form:

Hoz Ahmadi
Realtor®
Direct: 714.786.8077
Hoz@califirst.com
www.califirstrealty.com
CA DRE #01514489

My name is Hoz Ahmadi, I am a full-time Realtor® in Orange County California. I started in the Real Estate and Mortgage industry in 2003 in Northern California. My husband and I are both in the industry. I facilitate the Real Estate side and my husband facilitates the Mortgage side.

Subscribe for weekly videos on selling your Orange County area home for more money, purchasing a home in Orange County, want to invest in Orange County, learning about why OC is the place to be, DIY home improvement, and more!

Website ➡️
Facebook ➡️
Instagram ➡️
Pinterest ➡️

Thank you for watching and subscribing. If you would like to reach out to me, my contact info is 👆

#ShouldIbuyahousenow #isnowagoodtimetobuyahome #Firsttimehomebuyermistakes #OCRealtor #Commonfirsttimehomebuyermistakes #firsttimehomebuyersmake #avoidthesemistakeswhenbuyingyourfirsthome.
#Orangecountyrealtor #firsttimehomebuyer #zerodownpaymentassistance

Should I buy a house now - Is now a good time to buy a home,Should I buy a house now,Is now a good time to buy a home,oc real estate,orange county real estate,orange county mortgage broker,orange county real estate news,orange county home prices,orange county housing market,real estate market update 2019,orange county house prices,how much home can i afford in orange county,oc realtor,califirst realty,hoz ahmadi,down payment assistance,home buying tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments