Advertisement

Scorpio! What Spirit Wants You to Know in Regard to the Timeline Sealing September 14, 2019!

Scorpio! What Spirit Wants You to Know in Regard to the Timeline Sealing September 14, 2019! Confirmation, Clarification, Validation

Email: spiritmailtarot@gmail.com

The Astrological Timeline Link


Howard Martin, Executive Vice President HeartMath LLC


Chakra Boosters YouTube Channel


Thank You for stopping in! Spirit is always in our business and our mail - in fact, I'm convinced they are continually trying to send us messages and we're so caught up in the daily grind, we just don't hear them. I'm grateful for the Tarot as a tool to help us tap in and receive our mail from them! I'm also grateful that you have given me an opportunity to be YOUR mail carrier.

To inquire about a personal reading with me, email spiritmailtarot@gmail.com. I'll get back with you as soon as possible to schedule either a live reading via zoom or I'll send you a recorded reading (video) with a link to an unlisted video on my channel sent to your email.

My intentions for these videos are to bring you clarification, confirmation and validation. Rely on your own understanding and inner guidance to make decisions for your own life.

Email me at spiritmailtarot@gmail.com

Scorpio September Forecast,Scorpio September Timeline,Scorpio,Spirit Mail,What Spirit Wants Scorpio to Know,Spirit,Clarification,Confirmation,Validation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments