Advertisement

I Might Be A Heavy Splatling Main in Splatoon 2.

I Might Be A Heavy Splatling Main in Splatoon 2. Guys. I tried this weapon once and I did good. I might be a Heavy Splatling main in Splatoon 2, no. Piranha Pit & The Reef on Splat Zones is my playthrough. Online Ranked is my meal.

• SUBSCRIBE for daily content! ➡️

• Follow my TWITCH Channel! ➡️ Livestreams Thurs - Sunday @ 6-10pm EST

• FOLLOW ME on Twitter! ➡️

---------------- MORE AWESOME STUFF ----------------

• Video & Livestream Highlights --

• Livestream and Record with XSplit!; Use code "PKPlanet"


• My capture/stream card: The Elgato HD60 Pro!


• Sit in a DXRacer! Use code "PKPLANET" and save some $$$

• Get TOP QUALITY Recording equipment! Use code "PKPlanet" and save 20%!

PKSparkxx,PKSparks,PKSparxx,DatHottneSS,Dat HottneSS,Nintendo,I Might Be A Heavy Splatling Main,I Might Be A Splatling Main,I Might Be A Splatoon 2,Splatoon 2 Gameplay,Splatoon 2,Splatoon 1 Splat Zones,Splatoon 2 Piranha Pit,Splatoon 2 The Reef,Splatoon 2 Online,Splatoon 2 Online Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments