Advertisement

I ate every meal in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY for 24 HOURS...

I ate every meal in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY for 24 HOURS... Training & diet plans:
Gymshark:
MyProtein: (35% discount: ‘MATT35’)

My Instagram:

Legend London: (10% discount: MATT10)

Muscle Food: (£5 discount: MATT5)

If you like powerlifting & bodybuilding interspersed with IIFYM full days of eating, epic cheat days and epic cheat meal videos, then you've come to the right place!

Track: Julius Dreisig & Zeus X Crona - Invisible [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:

I ate every meal in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY for 24 HOURS...

cheat meal,cheat day,Matt does fitness,Mattdoesfitness,day of eating,calorie challenge,food challenge,24 hour challenge,24 hour food challenge,mattdoesfitness luca,luca intro,decide what I eat for 24 hours,swapped diets,diet swap,the rocks cheat day,eating like the rock,bodybuilder day of eating,bodybuilder vs,eating every meal in a different country,swapping diets,bodybuilder cheat day,french food,dutch food,british food,british try food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments