Advertisement

How to take care of your infant's sensitive skin|top 10 products!

How to take care of your infant's sensitive skin|top 10 products! How to take care of your infant's sensitive skin/top 10 products!
Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! These are a list of my top 10 products for sensitive skin in your infant. As you know my baby has been battling with eczema and I am pleased to share with you a system that has been working! Please subscribe and hit the like button! LOVE YOU!! XOXOXO


****PRODUCTS MENTIONED******
Mustela dry skin:

Mustela eczema line:

Cerave itch:

Cerave ointment:

water wipes:




Please keep in touch with me:
Facebook:
Instagram: Georgia Glam by Moritza
Snapchat: Georgia Glam by Moritza
Twitter:Georgia glam by Moritza

water wipes,cerave,mustela,eczema,senstitive skin,baby products,mom life,3-6 months,

Post a Comment

0 Comments