Advertisement

How to Survive Your FIRST YEAR at NYU | 10 TIPS + INFO

How to Survive Your FIRST YEAR at NYU | 10 TIPS + INFO Hey guys! If you want to know how to survive and do well in your first year at NYU, this is the video for you. I want to provide additional information for you guys so that your transition into NYU is as smooth as possible. Most of the tips are from my own personal experiences, and some are from my friend Alisha, who is a student ambassador at NYU. Hope they help!
And congratulations for those of you who got in, and best of luck for those of you who are interested in applying!

Let me know if you guys have any questions in the comments below or you can simply dm me in my Insta! Thanks, and please consider subscribing to get updated on new contents!

My Insta:
Alisha's Insta:

Music:
Song: Mulle - Where To Go?! (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

nyu,new york university,how i got into nyu,nyu stern,nyu facts,freshman year at nyu,nyu college advice,how to do well in freshman year at college,how to do well in freshman year,how to do well in college,nyu welcome week,nyu admission,how to get into nyu,lenalifts,Nyu dorm tour,Nyu move in day,how to survive freshman year,how to get into nyu with low gpa,10 tips for college,10 tips nyu,how to do well at nyu,nyu statistics 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments