Advertisement

How to Purchase our Instructional Singing Programs - Jeff Alani Stanfill

How to Purchase our Instructional Singing Programs - Jeff Alani Stanfill To purchase "Let Your Voice Soar" click on this link

To purchase "From Voice Studio to Stage Masterclass" with David Phelps and me, click on this link:
For information about voice lessons and masterclasses with me, please check out my website at:
Add "LETYOURVOICESOAR" in the check out code to receive 10% off of each program.
Find me on Instagram at:
Tweet me on Twitter at:

voice lesson,voice lessons,singing lesson,singing lessons,vocal coaching,vocal coach,voice,singing,vocal health,vocal tips,vocal technique,voice coach,belting,head voice,mixed voice,chest voice,passaggio,bridging,vocal registers,how to sing pop,vocal masterclass,david phelps,david phelps masterclass,david phelps vocalizing,david phelps vocal technique,david phelps vocal range,tenor voice,soprano voice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments