Advertisement

Effective Exercise To See Your Childhood Wounds (Shame & Rejection)

Effective Exercise To See Your Childhood Wounds (Shame & Rejection) Michael Mary wrote his book called "Frieden schließen mit dem Kind in uns" in which he writes about how you can actually see the wounds of your childhood & heal them. How to heal your hurt inner child.

I used this exercise and it blew my mind, so I thought I'd share it with you. Do not neglect your inner child, it still lives within you and influences your actions without knowing.

I hope this helps your self development and you growing into the best version of yourself!

-
Videos You Might Like! :)

Why This Generation Is More Screwed Up Than Ever.


How I Healed My Depression WITHOUT Therapy


Are You Emotional Or Logical? (The Laws of Human Nature - Robert Greene)


-

Connect With Me On Instagram! @laylamariposa :)

-

Thank you so much for watching, I hope this helped you grow!
-Layla

psychology,self development,how to grow,how to be better,how to be a better version of yourself,how to heal your wounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments