Advertisement

Art supplies travel pouch (and what I usually carry around)

Art supplies travel pouch (and what I usually carry around) Hello people,
I’ll be showing you today what I will be taking with me on my trip! These are my favourite art supplies but also some new ones I haven’t tried out yet or want to experiment with.
I really hope I will be drawing a lot in Greece, I want to use the time there to practice and come up with new ideas!
How have you been doing? I like when you people write me about your day or opinions.
(This is a secret text since not a lot of people read the description haha, so it’s only between us) ♡

Hope everyone is doing well,
Eliza

•Etsy store:


•My social media accounts:
Art Instagram
Personal Instagram

artist,drawing,travel supplies,travel art bag,art pouch,travel art supplies,artist pouch,artist bag,what's in my art bag,art bag,illustrator,gouache paints,arteza,arteza gouache,elizaprax,faber castell polychromos,goth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments