Advertisement

America's Pastime in the UK

America's Pastime in the UK OHHH the people of London finally got to see firsthand the game we American's love so much! I had a great time watching these people get introduced to the game.

I saw the same look in little kid's faces that I probably had when I was first introduced to the game. Even the adults were in awe.

Huge props to MLB London for putting these 2 days together. I know everyone had a great time at London Yards. There were VR homerun derby's, batting cages, pitching with radar guns, and photo booths.

London Stadium was beautiful. You can't even tell it's not built for baseball. The players showed out, and flexed on everyone with all the first inning homeruns.

These 2 days of baseball were 2 of the most exciting days I've had.

Up next, is day 4 of London... Coming soon...

Pastime

Post a Comment

0 Comments