Advertisement

A Day in the Life of an Awkward Egyptian Creative Strategist

A Day in the Life of an Awkward Egyptian Creative Strategist obviously i didn't include actual serious work related clips and meetings in the vlog because that would be boring to you guys and also i love my job and would like to keep it haha.

EID MUBARAAK!

a random day in the life of an awkward Egyptian creative strategist..
aka everyday.


| Follow me on social media |

Instagram:
Twitter:

| About Me |
I'm an Egyptian 20-something year old. I make videos that I'll regret later and others that you should never take seriously. My channel is centered around my awkward life, passive-aggressive personality, sarcastic opinions and how i attempt to find the humor in pain.

vlogging,egypt,منة مهدي,منه مهدي,egyptian vlogger,funny egypt vlog,funny arab vlog,فلوج مصري,يوتيوبر مصري,فلوج عربي,middle east vlog,egypt vlog,hijabi vlogger,female egyptian vlogger,arabic work vlog,day in my life arabic,day in my life egypt,musician arab vlog,musician egypt vlog,egyptian creative strategist,day in the life egypt,life in egypt vlog,awkward egyptian,يوم في حياة,يوم في حياة مصرية,creative strategist egypt,life in egypt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments