I had the pleasure of attending #Essencefest2019 this year and was able to take in the wisdom of none other than the beautiful forever FLOTUS, Michelle Obama! In this video I talk a little bit about the gems she gave at the event and the role they play in my life when it comes to marriage, life lessons, being prepared and embracing a beautiful season of my life 😉
Please don't forget to LIKE, SHARE + SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy!
T H E T H I R T Y J O U R N E Y [FACEBOOK COMMUNITY]
JOIN THE JOURNEY!
LATEST BLOG POST (The Journey Journal)
// R E C O M M E N D A T I O N S
Essence Fest Interview w/ Michelle Obama
Season of Singleness Playlist
5 Life Changing Tips
Most Popular Video
It’s Deeper Than “Just Sex” | Celibacy + Spirituality
// C O N N E C T W I T H M E
IG:
BLOG:
Follow the hashtag #TTJRNY and Tag your photos on Instagram to be a part of #thethirtyjourney FAM!
Please email Thethirtyjourney.co@gmail.com for all business inquiries and questions.

0 Comments