Advertisement

Pooja & Yatish | Cinematic Wedding Ceremony | Balkum | P3 Productions

Pooja & Yatish | Cinematic Wedding Ceremony | Balkum | P3 Productions Contact for WEDDINGS / NEW BORN BABY / PRE WEDDINGS / FASHION / PORTFOLIOS / PRODUCTS / AND OTHER EVENTS !!! P3 Productions By Prajyot +91-9850081373
About Me I am wedding photographer, Cinematographer & also a Video Editor At the age of 21 I decided to go into Photography and also earned a degree in Graphic Arts & Video Editing. By the time I was twenty I begun work with great photographers there for an year.then I started my own business with The name of P3 Productions in Commercial and Fashion Photography for the local high profile clients those otherwise had to hire, photographers from other regions. During this period I also experienced the creative Wedding and Event Photography and immersed myself completely into them along with Fashion Photography. I like working with people, telling stories and creating character in my images. While I am taking care of regional clients, I keep working on various assignments anywhere in the country. Having achieved so much in such less time, I still feel that my journey has just begun.

Productions

Post a Comment

0 Comments